6 Reasons Why You Should Consider The Philippines Retirement Visa
What Is Special Resident Retiree's Visa? (SRRV)
The Special Resident Retiree's Visa (SRRV) is a special, non-immigrant visa which entitles the holder to reside permanently in The Philippines.
For foreign nationals, 5o years old and above:
Visa Deposit: USD 10,000 (with Pension)
USD 20,000 (without Pensions)
*Visa deposit may be converted into active investment.
SRRV Courtesy and Expanded Courtesy
For retired foreign military officers, aged 50 years old and above.
For Filipino citizens, 50 years old and above
Visa deposit: USD 1,500
Benefits of SRRV
1) Option to reside permanently in the Philippines;
2) Multiple-entry and indefinite stay privileges;
3) Exemption from the following:
Annual Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card issued by the Philippine Immigration
Philippine Customs duties and taxes for the one-time importation of household goods and personal effects up to $7,000
Tax on pensions and annuities;
Travel tax in Philippine airports;
Securing a separate work visa, student visa, or study permit;
4) Access to Greet and Assist Program at selected Philippine Airports;
5) Free subscription to the PRA Newsletter
6) Discount privileges from PRA-accredited Merchant Partners;
7) Free assistance in transacting with other government agencies
8) Entitlement to PHILHEALTH discount premium.
Who Can Apply?
Former Filipino citizens
50 years old or above
DEPENDANT SPOUSE / CHILDREN
Legally married to principal retiree
Legitimate or legally adopted
Unmarried and below 21 years old upon joining the program
1) Passport with valid Philippine Tourist Visa;
2) PRA Application Form
3) Medical Clearance
4) Police clearance from country or origin or residence (valid up to 6 months from the date of issuance) and NBI Clearance;
5) Photos (8 pieces, 2x2")
6) SRR Visa deposit
7) SRR Visa Fees
Processing service (one time)
Annual Fee: $360
8) Proof of relationship to retiree (marriage certificate / birth certificate)
All documents must be originals and must be Apostilled or Authenticated
Useful Reads About The Philippines
Stay up to date with Philippine matters and financial topics with these insightful reads.
Schedule a FREE 20 Minute Call Now!
Want to have a FREE online chat? Let us provide you with peace of mind by taking the weight off of your shoulders and pointing you in the right direction.
Or, feel free to also leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.